| tired me:( |
If Maria Aragon got a whirlwind week after she talked to Lady Gaga, then show up in Ellen Degeneres show and now at Good Morning America, I could say I have my own share of whirlwind weekend in a different way. As you know, all teachers should make grades, fill in report cards and make worksheets after every school semester and I'm not exempted of it. For the whole week I've been in front the computer typing grades and filling up report cards and reconstructing my summer class worksheets. It's draining all my energy and now I'm so tired and weary that my hubby sent me to a hair saloon for he knows it's enough to revived my strength....yeaaahahhhh!!! Now my hair's rebonded but I don't have a photo to show you coz I'm not in the mood of posing in front the camera, maybe tomorrow before going to church. All I want to do now is just sit down, read, eat and pray. God's sooo good to me this week. He saw our needs and He provides in amazing ways!!! I gotta give you the details later after I finished reading about uncle mikes Trunk Organizer review.
![]() |
| Uncle Mikes Trunk Organizer |
This trunk organizer is a perfect gift for our godfather who loves hunting. The custom compartment sizing makes transporting and organizing his hunting equipment easier than ever. I think I saw something like this in Sports World inside Robinson Mall. Hope it's on sale.

2 comments:
hi, sis, hope you can join my giveaway
Join my Blogging Giveaway
Blogging Giveaway
Beauty Giveaway (facebook)
Beauty Giveaway
Answer my Mommy Survey:
Mom's Survey
thanks much.
tiyak sisikat din si maria aragon..
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)