Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I like about Johnny Depp

My brother who's a movie buff claimed that one of the actors he likes best is Johnny Depp. Why? He's such an exceptional actor. I do agree with that. He could be believable in practically any role I can think of because his talent is just so multi-dimensional. We can't think of one movie he was in that I would classify as bad. He also seems like a cool person in real life, like if you were to hang out with him he would be full of interesting conversation (as Jack Sparrow, he can't just stop talking!). My only problem with him is that I haven't gazed his real face on TV! I mean he's always on heavy make-up. I want to see him with his real face. That chance was given when hubby let me watch "The Tourist".



So there I saw that he's cute even with not so white teeth, unkempt hair, clumsiness,weird accents and even with that E-cigar (with long lasting ecig battery, I supposed). He has this whole charismatic magnificent persona in him. But in the movie, I cracked up when Angelina Jolie commented about his looks. Read this:

Twenty million dollars worth of plastic surgery and that's the face you choose! gelakguling


Oh, you haven't seen "The Tourist" yet? So you didn't get what I mean? Good. Now go and see the movie. This story is full for actions, adventure, romance and mystery.

Her and History

0 comments:

Share Your Thoughts!

This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Her and History. Old Timer Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs. Emoticons by BabyDoll.