Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Bunny Cape!



So clueless yesterdaygarupale. I went to the Prathom (elementary department) to take lunch with Teacher Ann. It's too late for me to realize that it's her advance birthday celebrationcelebrate. I just thought it's just one of our lunch dates where we talked nonstop and about blogging. By the way, she just started her personal blog Epac Blue Planet and she would be happy if you could stop by and greet hersengihnampakgigi. The celebration is perfect with us all (foreign teachers) , bihon (Oh how i missed this food!), pizza (it's been 2 months since my last slice of pizza), ice cream , and fruits . I forgot my diet for a second....okey..I forgot about my diet for hourshah! I went back to our office so full that I could hardly breath:sweaty:. Thanks Teacher Ann for making me a part of your celebration and of your life!


For my message to you...it's on the digi-card that I make for you. Hope you like it and I mean every word in theresenyumkenyit.

Happy Birthday and enjoy your day!

Her and History

0 comments:

Share Your Thoughts!

This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Her and History. Old Timer Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs. Emoticons by BabyDoll.