Before starting my day, I usually read online newspapers to educate myself on current events (this is a practice I carried on since our region sent me to Super Quiz Bee Bowl in Subic Bay in year 2000). It also improves my outlook on life and makes me a more reasonable person. These days, with all the bad news around the world, it's quite depressing to read a newspaper. Panic seems to crawl in my inner being. It can't be denied that we're living in a fear-filled world but we have a great, big, wonderful God who can give us peace which the world can't give.If you read the headlines and not the Scriptures, or listen to the 'shock jocks' instead of those who strengthen your faith, you'll experience what Jesus described as "men's hearts failing them for fear". As a redeemed child of God I live by His rules, under His protection, supplied by His riches.
Here's a promise I need to stand on: 'Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord... For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit' (Jeremiah 17:7-8 NKJV). In this year when economic seems too tough to handle, when drought seems peeking on my shoulders, I don't need to panic. Instead,I trust God to come through for me and for you.
So here I am reading Yahoo news. Reading is important as it stimulates my brain. Reading the newspaper assists me in keeping up with the daily news of what is occurring locally as well in the world. The newspaper is a wealth of information - helps a person find employment, sell items, buy items by reading reviews first to ensure the best purchase (like moi- I'm reading led tv reviews because I'm really curious why so many claimed LED TV is the best compared to the standard LCD TV), and make your brain work by attempting the puzzle.
So here I am reading Yahoo news. Reading is important as it stimulates my brain. Reading the newspaper assists me in keeping up with the daily news of what is occurring locally as well in the world. The newspaper is a wealth of information - helps a person find employment, sell items, buy items by reading reviews first to ensure the best purchase (like moi- I'm reading led tv reviews because I'm really curious why so many claimed LED TV is the best compared to the standard LCD TV), and make your brain work by attempting the puzzle.
0 comments:
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)