My souvenir photo with my K-1 learners during the school fair. Aren't they darlings? I gonna miss them but I'm sure we'll see each other again next school year. They can't wait to be in Anuban 2 (K-2). Surrounded with children, I always feel young, won't you?
Friday, February 25, 2011
Just Beautiful- Life with children!
My souvenir photo with my K-1 learners during the school fair. Aren't they darlings? I gonna miss them but I'm sure we'll see each other again next school year. They can't wait to be in Anuban 2 (K-2). Surrounded with children, I always feel young, won't you?
Labels:
Just Beautiful,
meme
1 comments:
awww...how cute! yes, it really makes you feel young when you're with youngsters. thanks for sharing these beautiful pics, sis! :)
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)