What a weekend I had! I was joining the Travel Diva's highest comments contest when I was hit by cold. It's maybe because I stayed in front of the computer for so many hours that my body couldn't take it anymore and that I needed rest. I don't want to stop the game especially that I'm leading the highest points but there's nothing I can do. I bid goodbye to $20.
Then a wonderful surprise met me on Monday morning. I was awarded $10 for garnering the second highest number of comments. Wow, I didn't expect it. Thanks to Ate Janet, the generous hostess of Travel Diva.
It's a wonderful experience. It's like we travel with the author to her 2nd visit to America. We virtually visited Jackson, Lenox Mall, Atlanta, beautiful Colorado Springs , interstate driving from Georgia to South Carolina. We virtually accompanied her to her thrifting spree, picking strawberries and milking cow! That's the beauty of having your own laptop while traveling. You could post your travel tales and won't left your readers behind.
Nowadays possessing a laptop is a real necessity, nobody can cope without one. Besides, is there anyone to deny the necessity and advantage of possessing a notebook?
Thanks God I got my own for free! My father gave to me his two-year-old Toshiba lappy when we visited Philippines. This is one of the best FREE things I received this year. I will enjoy this as much as I can. I can carry it always in going to school. With my own laptop, I can take advantage of the free WiFi in school. I can write blog posts and emails in the comfort of my office on lunch breaks.
![]() |
| my Toshiba is ready to serve me all the time..he..he... |
Having your own laptop, you can enjoy lots of FREE stuffs especially if you're always on travel-free WiFi is one. Next is being able to watch films while in a departure area. It’s also useful to pass the time when the plane movie turns out to be dreadful.
Image Source:Online College Classes
While it can be a little bulky, I can’t stand traveling next time without my laptop. It's a great place to upload photos at the end of the day. I experienced before that my camera was reformatted accidentally . It upsets me because the photos weren't stored yet and they're all gone! About the writing part–I can still write and work on blog posts and what I experience on the road without having to be online. Publishing could wait until I get internet access.
One more FREE thing I could do with laptop,instead of hauling guide book around, the laptop (with WiFi, of course) could offer a wealth of free information, often more updated and accurate than a guidebook anyway.
Thanks to Travel Diva's creative blogging and to my father who gave me his laptop . The next time we'll travel, I gonna write my experiences while on road and also reward my top commentators- let's say $50? he..he..he...

0 comments:
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)