If ever we'll own a car, I think the best contribution I can give is maintain the cleanliness of the car and cleaning of the auto glass . Isn't it nice to drive a shiny, clean car? The quality of driving can be impaired with dirty windows, isn't it? A messy interior can cause unnecessary distractions and even accidents. There's nothing that devalues your car faster than a collision!
I've seen some people used old newspapers as auto glass cleaning tool. It's totally WRONG! Did you ever notice ink on your fingers after reading a newspaper or magazine? Why would you want that on your windshield?
I read somewhere that you'll use ZYMOL Microwipes instead and spray them rather than the glass. Use the microwipes to clean. When you wash them, avoid the fabric softener to prevent streaking next time.
Don't forget to clean auto glass after doing the rest of the car so you don't mess it up again while working on other areas. Wipe up and down and side to side with long strokes giving special attention to the windshield since that is the glass you will be using the most.
I think I'm now ready to clean our first car. The question still remains though: When? LOL!
0 comments:
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)