Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rainy season needs rain boots

On rainy days I love to wear my rain sandal- as I have called it. I won’t worry if it will soak in water puddle but I don’t like my feet being wet for the rest of the day on rainy seasons. It calls for a fashionable rain boots! These days, I noticed on TV that women used rain boots as glorious combination of fashion and function. I haven’t seen yet in department stores here in Hatyai City but I’ve seen online that you can easily find a pair of women's rain boots to match your personality or even your mood at any given moment. You want something flirty, fun, funky… you name it and you’ll find the boots for you.

I just wonder if I have the guts to wear one if ever somebody will give me a pair rain boots. So far, I’ve only worn rain boots when I’ll go to rice fields with my grandparents and during our Agronomy laboratory days. Will these fashionable rain boots suit for me?






Her and History

1 comments:

Mare, ako rin I hate getting my feet wet and dirty so pagtag ulan I really wear my bota. It's not as fancy as the one in the picture nevertheless I feel sexy when I wear it hehehe.
(di pala dahil sa ulan sinuot ang bota noh)

 

Share Your Thoughts!

This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Her and History. Old Timer Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs. Emoticons by BabyDoll.