Before we could cope with the flood another bad news hit us: a heavy monsoon storm hit the southern province of Surat Thani . It's just 6 kilometres away from the city and rumor has it that another dam will be opened to release the overflowing water on November 6 (that would be tomorrow) so another flood is possible. We're advised not to put our saved things downstairs for the meantime and be prepared.
It started to rain earlier today and I don't know what will happen but I trust my living God. I know that He'll take good care of us.
My father send inspiring messages to us today and we'd love to share it to you:
It started to rain earlier today and I don't know what will happen but I trust my living God. I know that He'll take good care of us.
My father send inspiring messages to us today and we'd love to share it to you:
Please INITIATE/START UNITED PRAYER AND BUILD A 24-HOUR HOUSE OF PRAYER 7-DAYS A WEEK CUZ GOD is ABOUT TO POUR OUT the SPIRIT OF INTERCESSION AND GRACE TO PREPARE THAILAND FOR GREAT REVIVAL. YOUR BIBLE READING NEEDS TO INTENSIFY. The WHOLE BOOK OF HAGGAI is GOD'S MSG FOR YOU AS HIS AMBASSADORS FOR THAILAND. PLS LET The OTHER FILIPINO AMBASSADORS to READ THIS. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND ARE DECLARING GOD'S BLESSINGS FOR YOU.
0 comments:
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)