Saturday, August 6, 2011

Random thoughts on random things-insurance, health and wealth

I thought I'd stop talking about insurance and lurking at insurance sites like http://www.wholesaleinsurance.net/ ( because all of the best term life insurance quotes can be found in here) since I was informed last week that there's a great possibility that the insurance company where my school registered me before would accept new members. I was frustrated and confused upon knowing that I'm not qualified because I hold a Thai Teacher's License! What's the relation with it with my insurance application? Could somebody explain to me WHY? I better look for other insurance company, continue my contribution to PhilHealth and keep myself healthy and fit all the time. Thank goodness that after my medical check-up yesterday, everything turned up well- normal blood pressure and sugar level. Than you Lord for the good health. Truly my health is my wealth!


Her and History

0 comments:

Share Your Thoughts!

This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Her and History. Old Timer Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs. Emoticons by BabyDoll.