On December 24, our school allowed us to enjoy the day so we're off from duty but for my hubby's side, they're having classes because they had a break starting December 27 until January 3, 2011. So I decided to have a date with Hyzyd, my lovable tyke. I brought him to Carrefour (Hatyai's French international hypermarket chain) and let him play at their Skippy's Wonderland.
A happy child deserves a Happy Basket Ice-Cream from Swensens!
I am a working mom and my husband works too. We make sure that we give our baby a quality time as much as we can. I was glad that on that day, Hyzyd was entertained especially now that he's more curious and active. He's growing fast and learning a lot. His happiness is what matters to us.
It's indeed a happy and beautiful Christmas!
0 comments:
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)