Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm still into love letters and movie theater

I've noticed that some ways and means of expressing affection change these days-love letters are giving away to text messages and cuddling at the movies have been replaced by watching DVDs on your own couch .

Though I could express my love in a myriad of different methods, but I still prefer the most timeless and most treasured method-the classic love letter. In writing love letters, I could express my shy feelings without inhibition, fear of rejection and interruption. I could creatively flirt to my hubby or even get a cathartic release of words that have been suppressed like buried treasure.

Can you believe that in our almost nine years of being together we've only been to theater once? We're with friends at that time and we watched Underworld:Evolution. Not that romantic but we enjoyed that experience. Here in Thailand, I'm the only one who experience it. When we're still newly-married before I asked my hubby if he wanted to experience the theater here in Thailand and he didn't want to. He just want to watch movie in the comfort of our house.

But this time if we could secure a babysitter for Hyzyd, we love to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary dining out and going to the theater. Usually the English movie starts at 9:00 pm and audience members who will be late will not be admitted. Once the movie's finished, everybody must go out unlike in what we experience in the Philippines that you could get inside the theater anytime you want and you can stay inside as long as you want. The moment we'll purchase theater tickets we'll make our choice of seating on a computer screen at the box office. I want my hubby to experience standing for the "Royal Anthem", which is accompanied by a montage of images of King Bhumibol Adulyadej before the film starts. I want us to have that sofa-style seating at the back of the auditoriums, intended for couples. Customers who purchase these types of seats may sit in a lounge before the show and may be provided with free drinks or popcorn. Food and drinks may also be ordered and will be served by theater staff as the movie is playing.Most theaters in Thailand keep the air conditioning very cold so we need to bring light sweater or jacket and we have every reason to cuddlesengihnampakgigi.

Her and History

1 comments:

I feel watching few movies in theater is a great experience. Hope your hubby will enjoy this time. i was also like him before my marriage..anyways thanks

 

Share Your Thoughts!

This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Her and History. Old Timer Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs. Emoticons by BabyDoll.