Rona
hahaha! cute naman sa sala naligo :) di ko pa nasubukan yan ah hehe :Dcutie pics!
wow, nice job here! you were able to make your post with captions. :) i enjoyed visiting here today... until next time!
Your son is so cute.
I love ANTM too! I can't stand Sandra's attitude though!
hahahahaha! giving baby a bath at the living room so mommy can watch TV I did that too before!Earthlingorgeous
..hehehe..mommy Gen,unique tuod ang place ni Hyzyd naligo.....
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)
Copyright © Her and History. Old Timer Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs. Emoticons by BabyDoll.
6 comments:
hahaha! cute naman sa sala naligo :) di ko pa nasubukan yan ah hehe :D
cutie pics!
wow, nice job here! you were able to make your post with captions. :) i enjoyed visiting here today... until next time!
Your son is so cute.
I love ANTM too! I can't stand Sandra's attitude though!
hahahahaha! giving baby a bath at the living room so mommy can watch TV I did that too before!
Earthlingorgeous
..hehehe..mommy Gen,unique tuod ang place ni Hyzyd naligo.....
Share Your Thoughts!
This is a DO FOLLOW blog. Your comments are moderated. Your comments will make a history...so let's keep it friendly and memorable:)